Sunday, February 15, 2015

Week 5: Collage Tech Tip

Since I have spent significant portions of both Friday afternoon and this afternoon marathoning House of Cards with some friends, I thought it only fitting that I make a collage regarding said show.  Unfortunately, there are very few images labeled for reuse sooooo. . . yeah.  This is all I've got to show about how roughly 8 hours of my weekend were spent, haha.


Image Info.  House of Cards Poster, A,tin; Luxuriaz.com.
House of Cards, Indenture; Flickr.
House of Cards TV Poster, MARRAKCHI; DeviantArt.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, I am SO excited for new season coming soon - they had an interview with Agnieszka Holland (one of my all-time fav directors) about her work on this show on NPR this morning. :-)
    Polish Filmmaker To Bring Her Political Eye To 'House Of Cards'
    (She also directed for The Wire!)

    ReplyDelete